1. Delivery of the Goods to the Buyer is carried out within the terms agreed by the Parties when confirming the Order by an employee of the ANO "Festival Directorate" and under the conditions set out in these Rules. If the Buyer does not receive the order within the agreed period, the ANO "Festival Directorate" has the right to cancel the Order without further informing the Buyer. If the Order is prepaid, the money is returned to the Buyer within the time limit established by law.
2. After receiving the Order by the Buyer, claims regarding the quantity, completeness and type of Goods are not accepted.
3. Delivery of the Goods to the Buyer is carried out at the place specified by the Buyer.
4. Door-to-door delivery can be made to the address specified by the Buyer
in the Order.
5. Verification of the ordered Goods, as well as all mutual settlements of the Buyer with the representative of the ANO "Festival Directorate", who carries out the delivery, are made
no more than 10 minutes.
6. The period of shipment of Goods from any category may take up to 14 calendar days.
7. Door-to-door delivery»:
7.1. The ordered items are delivered in their original packaging and in a transparent package. The order is delivered in a shipping box.
7.2. After full payment of the Order, the Buyer may, in the presence of a representative of the ANO "Festival Directorate", who carries out the delivery, open the packaging and check the Goods
for integrity, lack of defects and correctness of the attachment.
7.3. If the Buyer discovers a violation of the integrity of the Goods, a factory defect or other visually identifiable defects of the Goods, including non-compliance of the delivered Goods with the Order, the Buyer informs about the detected defect by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Refund"./Exchange of goods"
8. In the case of an agreement between the Buyer and the Seller on the return of the purchased Goods, the Seller must return the amount to him within 10 days:
a) from the date of return of the Goods to the Seller's warehouse (Kaliningrad Prospekt Mira 41-43 2nd floor office 1);
b) and the presentation of the corresponding claim (clause 7.3).
The amount paid by the Buyer is subject to refund, except for the costs of the ANO "Festival Directorate" for the delivery of the returned Goods from the Buyer.
9. If the Buyer does not pick up the Order delivered to the specified address in accordance with the terms of the transport company (courier service), such an Order will be canceled as unclaimed. The amount paid by the Buyer is subject to refund, except for the costs of ANO "Festival Directorate" for the delivery of the returned Goods in the amount of 50,00 (fifty) rubles for each unit. The money for the delivery service is not returned. Information about the retention period of the Order can be found by sending a request in the format of an email to: email@example.com with the subject line "Order retention period".
10. All claims for Goods sold by the ANO "Festival Directorate" should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the address: Kaliningrad, Prospekt Mira, 41-43, 2nd floor, office 1. In the case of sending a claim by e-mail, the Buyer agrees to receive a response to such a claim in the same way-in electronic form.
Force majeure (force majeure)
11. ANO "Festival Management" is exempt from liability for full or partial non-performance of its obligations in accordance with these Rules, if this non-performance was caused by force majeure circumstances that arose after the Buyer accepted the terms of these Rules. Force majeure means extraordinary events or circumstances that could not have been foreseen or prevented by available means. Such extraordinary events or circumstances include, in particular: strikes, floods, fires, earthquakes and other natural disasters, wars, military actions, actions of Russian or foreign state bodies, as well as any other circumstances beyond reasonable control.